Sunday 14 April 2013

Dream Trip # 1 JAPAN

I posted on TWITTER that I would be saving money for a dream trip to Japan. Since I was in High School I wanted to go to Japan for reasons that if I say it now you'll probably just laugh your ass off. But up to now that dream is still a long way from becoming a reality. Having said that this will not stop me from planning my dream trip to the land of the Rising Sun.





First Stop. RAMEN MUSEUM
Photo Credit to http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3202.html
Shinyokohama Ramen Museum
Whoever thought that I would be going to this place? Come on? Me? Ramen Museum? This one is a match
made in Heaven. All my friends know this "I love noodle dishes" if it has noodles more often than not I will eat it. When I first watched the episode of Oh! Tokyo! on Skycable regarding the Ramen Museum I drooled! Hahaha! If I remember correctly the host (Miss Ellen) toured the Ramen Museum and went to almost every best selling Ramen shops there. From then on I said to myself I too will go and sample the best Ramen in Shinyokohama Ramen Museum.I don't know where to go first, but probably somebody will direct me somewhere.


Mt. Fuji
Second Stop. MT. FUJI

I have this fascination for mountains. When my spine is fully okay and I could run or jump again, I will try to climb Mt. Fuji even if I could not go all the way to the top. I will try my hardest to at least go near it. The sight of mountains refreshes me, hiking relaxes me. If not, I will be satisfied to at least go to the foot of the mountain.


Third Stop. The BULLET TRAIN

I just want to experience to ride a fast train. It's not everyday you ride this kind of train considering we are living here in the Philippines were the trains are either dirty and outdated except of course for the MRT and LRT 2. But the PNR? Come on! I know that they have new coaches but the rail tracks are anything but. Last time my mom rode the train going to Bicol and she said she could not sleep since the ride was bumpy and she said that it was better to ride the bus. Imagine if we have a bullet train here in the Philippines? Manila to Naga is about 450 kilometers and basing from the Wikipedia page of the the SHINKANSEN BULLET TRAIN the maximum operating speed of a bullet is about 320 km/h, then my rough estimate is that the travel time from Manila to Naga is 1 and a half hour. Wow! That would definitely be an upgrade to the typical bus ride which is about 8 hours on a good night and 10 hours on a very bad night.





Last Stop. SAKURA
( Cherry Blossoms )

Damn. I have no words to describe this. These could be the sweetest sight you could see or the saddest. I want to experience this first hand.







JAPAN HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment naman diyan idol. :) Sayang naman ang pagbasa mo kung hindi ka magcomment. kung may mali aayusin ko na lang. orayt? :D